We are so pleased to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation!
ISO 9001 is the international standard for a quality management system (QMS). It evaluates whether your Quality Management System is appropriate and effective, whilst ensuring you identify and implement improvements. In order for a company to be certified with the ISO 9001 standard, your company must follow each of the requirements set in the ISO 9001 standards, so being awarded this is very reassuring for our customers…!
The ISO 9001:2015 accreditation is the most updated version of the award. In comparison to the previous version, ISO 9001:2008, there are several changes, including:
- Adaption of the new ISO Structure (Annex SL) to align with other standards including ISO 14001, ISO 45001, etc.
- Enhancing the relationship between organisations and QMS
- Promotes a process approach in order to produce the sought after quality outcomes
- Further requirements for quality performance in the organisation’s strategic planning
- A larger emphasis of top-level management for ownership of the QMS
- Less prescriptive requirements
- The focus is primarily on customer satisfaction
- More simplistic/straightforward terminology throughout.
CPS winning this award ensures that all our customers will benefit from buying our generators, as they will meet requirements and you can guarantee that we will deliver consistent performance!
It was a huge team effort, special thanks to Sarah, Vivian, Samuel and Stephen for their efforts in obtaining the certification.