In this constantly developing and expanding market it is vital to be on top of the competition. One of the more popular ways of establishing yourself in the market is by becoming a Dealer. By doing this you become your own brand, you get your own clients, and you can work on your own terms. Becoming a dealer is pretty straightforward; you need to establish the best manufacturer for the product/service you are selling, and find a clientele to buy the products from you.
There are an array of benefits from becoming a dealer:
- You will be the first to hear about new products and developments coming to the market
- Make profit on the products you buy and sell
- Build a close partnership with manufacturers to help gain product knowledge and support
- Have the chance to represent highly reputable brands
- Help products reach wider audiences (this could be international or here in the UK)
- You can expand your own personal brand and image by building up client bases and customer relationships so that you become a household name
So, why should you become a dealer with CPS?
- You can take pride in the knowledge that you are selling 100% made in the UK products to your customers
- We build all our sets to order so your clients receive bespoke generators to fit their needs
- All our generators are built using reputable branded engines such as; Perkins, Kohler, Scania, Cummins, and Volvo
- 100% Transparency, we have no hidden costs or fees to our dealers
- Our dedicated team are always on hand to offer product knowledge and support with 24/7 response via phone and email
- We are able to provide UK and worldwide shipping to all our customers
So don’t delay, if you want to find out more about becoming a dealer with us, get in touch! We are always on hand to answer any queries you may have.