Global Warranty Support
All of our sets are warranted globally for a minimum 12 months, 1000 hours from installation or 18 months from dispatch, whichever comes sooner.
Because we’re a certified OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for all the engine & alternator brands we use, we’re able to put you in contact with local dealers which cover the globe maintaining our CPS generators. Whoever is appointed by CPS will aim to get to site no matter where it is in the world at their earliest convenience.
Reducing Down Time
The main priority is to ensure the generator is up and running so it is paramount that we make the whole process as smooth as possible. Our simple guide is as follows:
• CPS will issue a warranty form to be filled out, including images, and videos of the name plates and full faults. The more information received the easier it is to diagnose
• One of our highly trained engineers where possible will follow up with a phone call to introduce themselves and aim to get the set back online if possible.
• For more severe cases, we will work directly with the engine / alternator manufacturer, who will aim to send one of their own engineers or approved dealers (international) on site at the earliest.
• Where possible a CPS engineer will be available on site or on hand by phone or other means.
• As we use the latest technology, with our DSE Control panels we are able to dial in to your generators remotely (with the client’s authority) to get you back online.
Once up and running the engineer will fill out a Field Service Report, a copy of will be sent to you for your records. This report will include the date and name of the engineer on site, comments regarding all aspects of the generator and full diagnosis.
More Information on Warranties
For more information relating to warranties, please click here.