In light of our Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s announcement yesterday, we are committed to playing our part in minimising the impact of the virus, in terms of the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers and suppliers. We aim to support our customers wherever possible and minimise any business disruption.
The continuity plan we have put in place is –
• Suspending international and non-essential local travel
• Suspending all customer, supplier and third-party inspections
• Updating our employees on how to stay safe and healthy
• All office staff will be working from home for the foreseeable future
• Production staff are working in split shifts, morning and evening.
• We are working closely with our suppliers, to do our best to ensure supply chain continuity.
During the next 3 weeks, we will continue to seek guidance from the WHO and the UK Government.
Please note that during this time of uncertainty, we are still committed to our customers, however, production lead-times and dispatch times may vary, we thank you for your patience in advance.
Key Contacts –
Sales Generators – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Parts – email@example.com
Daniel J Arnett