Internationally Renowned Parts Suppliers
Constant Power Solutions work with internationally renowned parts suppliers such as Perkins, Cummins, Stamford, MeccAlte and Deep Sea Electronics. Our suppliers have coverage in all four corners of the globe to ensure that our global customers receive the same service and support as our UK customers. Working closely globally recognised brands gives our customers confidence that your generator is covered for all eventualities. Our parts supplier such as Perkins and Cummins have local dealers which cover the globe maintaining our CPS generators and will aim to get to site no matter where it is in the world at their earliest convenience.
Complete Set Warranty Period
CPS Generators are warranted for 24 month's from date of dispatch, exclusive of consumable parts (Please refer to warranty exclusions for list of consumable parts).
Engine & Alternator Warranty Period
- Perkins Engines are warranted for 12 months
- Cummins Engines are warranted for 12 months
- Volvo Engines are warranted for 12 months
- Kohler Engines are warranted for 12 months
- Mecc alte alternators are warranted for 24 months with unlimited usage hours from date of dispatch.
- Stamford Alternators are warranted for 12 months with unlimited usage hours from date of dispatch.
Please always refer to the original Engine and alternator manufacturers terms and conditions before confirming your order. These can be found on the manufacturers website or can be provide upon request. The engine and alternator warranties are subject to the manufacturers terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Warranties
In event of a product failing please contact Constant Power Solutions ltd via email or phone. Once the fault has been established and cannot be solved at site, we will book in a site visit with one of our nearest service agents or international dealers. Please always ensure you always have a copy of the original invoice and photographs of any defect parts, to accompany your product. Please note if the fault is established to be non-warranty or the machine is found to be out of warranty charges will apply. If the machine is returned to Constant Power Solutions ltd it is the customer's responsibility to package the machine securely to a pallet, print any returns documentation and ensure the machine is drained of any fluids. All repairs are carried out within a reasonable period of time during weekday business hours 9.00AM-17.00PM Monday to Friday.
- Any product which has not been operated or serviced strictly in accordance with the instruction manual
- Any product which has been damaged in transit
- Any parts affected, damaged, or depreciated by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, neglect, use of unsuitable attachments or none genuine parts, ordinary wear & tear, rust or corrosion, inadequate transportation, accident, or serviced by an unauthorised facility.
- Consumable parts, such as filters, belts, recoil & spring, packing, fuses, brushes, batteries, lubricant, protective zinc coat, thermostat, spark plug, AVR and capacitors are not covered under this warranty.
- The defect is cause by any modification by or at the request of the purchaser
- The warranty does not oblige Constant Power Solutions or your dealer to bear transportations fees (including to and from the service place designated by Constant Power Solutions Ltd).
- Damage caused by under or over loading the generators
- Damage caused by water ingestion, external water damage or caused by operation of the machine in a marine application.